domingo, 6 de julho de 2008

(the endless) First day @ Bangalore!!

My first day in India was quite strange and full of different emotions: Fear; Pity; Aversion; Happiness. Above all these feelings I was TIRED (and because of that all my other feelings were maximized).

The first day in India started on 3rd of July at 5 a.m. when I woke up at my sister place (Portugal) and finished around 5th July at 1 a.m. when I went to sleep in my room at the Guest House of Sarjapur (India).

This day was big enough to meet a French waitress who just got married with a Portuguese guy; to not sleep during the trip EVEN after taking a pill to sleep; to not taking money from the ATM cause all cash machines were not working in the airport of Bangalore; to not sleep when we arrived to the guest house (SUPER TIRED!!!) cause our presence were demanded in the office; to have a welcome dinner promoted by Jaime and Zé (two C11 in Bangalore till the end of July) at their place and to be stoped by the Indian Police when Jaime was driving me to the guest house in his scooter.

Quite a day…


Our plane

Sem comentários: