segunda-feira, 4 de agosto de 2008

The Elephants

This was definitely one of the best moments of the day!

When I was still waiting for the other Portuguese to arrive, I was walking around the gardens of the Mysore Palace and I found the “little pets” from the former Maraja of Mysore. I started to speak with the Elephant keeper and he asked me if I ever tried to ride an Elephant. The answer was obvious! “No, but I would love to…”. Then the guy said that was the right moment! After he promised me that there was no problem to the Elephant, I jumped into his backs and I had this AMAZING experience!!!

I can say that I rode an Elephant!! AHAHAH Are you jealous?

"os piquenos" Elefantes

Os meus dois amigos a sorrir

Quando o Elefante levanta é AQUELA sensação!

Viva o novo Marajá do Mysore!!

Pormenor da pele do Elefante

O olhar melancólico e doce do meu novo amigo

Um abraço na hora da despedida!

5 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Goncalo wyglądasz jakbyś nie mógł się utrzymać na tym słoniu:)))))
całuski....tęsknie

Anónimo disse...

Goncalo wyglądasz jakbyś nie mógł się utrzymać na tym słoniu:))))całuski....:))))CMOK

Rita disse...

Que lindo!!!!!Eu sou doida por elefantes!!!!!!!!
beijinhos!!!!
Acho que te vou mesmo visitar! até quando é que ficas na India?

g. disse...

Força Rita!
Até final de Fev 2009!

e quem diz Rita diz TODA a GENTE!!

Anita disse...

brutal i am jealous!! ahaah