quarta-feira, 18 de junho de 2008

Oporto still..

As you already know know I'm in Oporto - Portugal.

The people in Enabler – Wipro are nice, our internship coordinator is very nice and till now there is nothing that I can complain about (except the lack of work, we just have some reports to read...).

Well, because I need to rest and relax from my very intensive and hard working days I went for a walk around Aliados (the down town of Oporto), and better then written words to describe it I can show you some pictures.
Just a note for people who says that Oporto is a “grey city”: I totally disagree!!
Oporto is lovely and a very beautiful city, it's very dirty in fact, but let us focus on the positive marks!

Porto Townhall

Liberdade Square

Liberdade Square 2

“I was there” Picture

CGD Bank - Aliados.
But here I would like to add a little comment. (please enlarge the picture) Why the hell the Republicans need to write “Republica Portuguesa”??? Are they afraid that people will forget in which (BAD) political system are they living in?Or even worse... are they trying to change the name of the country from “Portugal” to “República Portuguesa”?!?!?!
Think about this...



Final Note:
As you noticed I'm writing in English, NO is not to start my acculturation period to India, I received some complains because the Blog was in Portuguese so people who does not speak/understand my native language could not read about my Great Adventures in Indian Lands! (No M.z.e.a, I'm going to say your name as you asked me :p. Regarding the previous posts I'll not translate them. I trust to your ability of understand Portuguese. ahhahahahah)

3 comentários:

editor69 disse...

BLARGGHHHHH...eta cidadezinha feia...arghhhhhhhhh...tenho pena de ti...antes a India...life´s a bitch...eheheheh.
abraço

Joana Silva disse...

A fazer turismo pelo Porto??? Fica na Índia?? lool. Já estou com saudades do Porto...

Inês disse...

Suja?! Vá lá... eu preferia que dissesses "vivida"... :) E tu já viste bem aquelas margens de Rio e de Mar?! Ora... que beleza! Mete o Tejo num bolsinho... :)

Boa sorte para o teu estágio por cá e pelas Índias! *